The Opulence’s stunning details and impeccable functionality make it the perfect family home.
Upon entry, you are greeted by a fireplace which separates the foyer and great room. This creates definition between the rooms and entryway.
A gallery along the right leads to a private wing of the home, complete with three bedrooms. The master suite features an octagon-shaped sitting area and a wet bar. A double sided fireplace separates the sitting and sleeping areas. On top of that, a luxurious master bath within the suite leads to a master wardrobe. Across the hall are bedrooms two and three, which are connected by a Jack and Jill bathroom. They contain a linen and coats closed as well as access to one of the two-car attached garages.
To the left of the main foyer, there is a formal dining room with a stairwell that leads to a lower floor. Here, there is an open gourmet kitchen with an open eating area – perfect for entertaining guests! The kitchen has a 9 ft island which opens to the nook area. There are floor-to-ceiling 10 ft cabinets with high-end built-in appliances, featuring a cappuccino machine, 48” refrigerator, wall oven, convection microwave, and a beverage centre. Opposite the kitchen is a butler’s kitchen, fit with a gas range, prep sink, access to the wrap-around deck, and breathtaking views of the Sturgeon Valley. Along the butler’s kitchen is a walk-around pantry, laundry room, guest bathroom, broom closet, and a mudroom that has access to the second two-car attached garage.
The walk-out basement has plenty of space for relaxing and entertaining. When entering the house through this entrance, you will find yourself in the basement, where there is a beautiful bar, wine room, and family room. As you walk down the hall, you will discover a media room, two more bedrooms with walk in closets, and a five-piece bath. To the right, is a spacious fitness room that has a sauna and steam shower. The windows in this room overlook the games room, which also has access to a covered deck.
The design of the home’s exterior can be described as contemporary and symmetrical, featuring unique rooflines, a grand entrance, a stamped concrete driveway with LED lighting, and two double attached garages on each side. The siding is a blend of white stone and acrylic stucco, providing a bright, welcoming greeting to all visitors.
- Control4 home automation system which controls lighting, audio, video, and security.
- 14 ft ceiling in foyer and great room
- Built-in waterfall and 14 ft travertine stone see-through fireplace in foyer
- Wet bar / coffee station in master bedroom
- Modern wood ceiling feature with LED lights above the master bed and in the family room
- Floor-to-ceiling mirror in master wardrobe with built-in Wenge cabinets
- Solid, custom-designed 8 ft doors
- Built-in cabinets in media room
- Exotic Wenge wood cabinetry used throughout the home
- Two covered decks and an exterior wood burning fireplace
- Luxurious lighting package throughout the home
- Main level: 3138 sq/ft
- Lower level: 3000 sq/ft