Upon entry into the Cadenza, you will notice the spacious foyer, which opens into a luxurious, contemporary floor plan that was designed with privacy in mind.
The floor plan of the Cadenza includes an impressive great room (“heart of the home”) surrounded by the kitchen and dining areas. The kitchen is perfect for entertaining guests and is open to the dining area, with access to one of the two covered decks. A notable feature of the kitchen is its 9 ft cabinets with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances. The kitchen island is one-of-a-kind, boasting hidden cabinets and built-in beverage centres adjacent to the mini bar (the mini bar includes a bar sink, glass upper cabinets, and an ice machine). To top it all off, literally, is a 10 x 6 ft slab of exotic granite. There is a butler’s pantry with plenty of counter space designed for small appliances. It also has a prep sink with a window for natural lighting, upper and lower cabinetry with built-in pantry organizers, a full freezer, and floor-to-ceiling custom shelving with 8 ft high lazy Susans.
To the left of the foyer is a corridor that leads into the master bedroom, ensuite, and wardrobe room; to the right is a beautiful, open hallway that leads to a second master bedroom. Both suites are fitted with comfort and privacy. The laundry room is situated conveniently next to the mud room. An open staircase leads you to the walk-out basement, which has plenty of space for relaxing and entertaining. You are welcomed to the walk-out basement by a gorgeous bar, wine room, and family room. To capitalize on the entertainment factor, we added in a tiered home theatre room. Two more foyers in the basement lead one way to a bedroom and bathroom, and another way to an office space, laundry room, and bedroom. The latter-mentioned bedroom connects to the fitness room, which overlooks the family room and is surrounded by windows to the walk-out.
Outside, the home features a contemporary design with a grand, 12 ft entrance with a flat roof above it. The roof itself has unique lines and style. There is a three car attached garage with a stamped concrete and aggregate driveway. The siding is two-toned acrylic stucco and El Dorado stone.
- Control4 home automation system with controls for lighting, audio, video, and security
- 12 ft ceiling in the front foyer and main room
- Built-in waterfall
- Solid, custom designed 8 ft doors
- Accent LED lighting throughout coffered ceilings
- Temperature controlled wine room
- Four modern, stone-tiled fireplaces with TVs above
- 10-piece spa ensuite with an amazing 7 ft tiled steam shower
- Luxurious, custom designed wardrobe room with a built-in island, closet organizers, and LED light closet rods
- Custom maple column features
- Waterfall series imported tile
- 7” hardwood throughout the home
- In-floor heated master ensuite, basement, and garage
- Two covered decks with built-in heaters and speakers
- Main level: 2449 sq/ft
- Lover level: 2300 sq/ft